Designed with professional archaeologists in mind, Fisher’s new PRO-ARC is a multi-purpose high-performance computerized metal detector that can detect coin-sized objects up to 16” deep. It has the high sensitivity and ground balancing control needed for all types of environments, the discrimination responsiveness needed for target concentrations under difficult conditions, and visual Target ID to facilitate searches for specific types of artifacts. FREE SHIPPING TO CONTINENTAL USA!
The PRO-ARC is among the lightest and best balanced of all high performance metal detectors, so you can hold and swing it almost effortlessly. The armrest position is adjustable to fit your arm. The grip is durable high-friction foam elastomer, comfortable in any kind of weather. The controls are conveniently located and easy to learn how to use. Locking collars on the tubes eliminate rattling.
Benefits and Features of the Pro Arc Metal Detector include:
- Ability to activate and deactivate DST Mode (Digital Shielding Technology) for the ultimate in EMI suppression
- FA (Fast Process) – Improves Target separation
- 3 New levels of FeTone® (Iron Audio): Off, Low or Medium (complements existing “High” setting)
- 3 search modes: Discrimination, Static All Metal, Motion All Metal
- 8 selectable audio ID tone options
- Adjustable Audio Pitch in Discrimination Mode
- Embedded Serial Number
- Lightweight, well balanced with intuitive menu driven interface
- Large LCD screen
- Target-ID and depth indicator
- Easy trigger-actuated ground balance
- Nonvolatile memory
- Uses 4 rechargeable AA batteries (8 included)
- Comes with an 11” DD open-face waterproof searchcoil and a 5” DD Round, closed waterproof searchcoil. The 5” accessory coil is ideal for use in tight spaces and is more sensitive to smaller objects.
- Weighs 3.5 pounds
- Includes everything needed to delineate a site for metal objects:
- Hard travel case
- Rechargeable battery kit
- Pin flags with PVC stems: 50 blue, 50 yellow, 50 orange
- Rite in the Rain® notebook
- Rain covers
- Field repair kit
- Download User’s Manual here for more details
The Pro-Arc fast retune speed allows the metal detector to quickly recover between closely associated targets, easily identifying desired objects such as coins and relics that could be masked by other targets like nails. Ground balance can be done manually or by using the proprietary FASTGRAB™. You can minimize electromagnetic interference by reducing sensitivity or switching among seven frequency options. This lightweight, well-balanced metal detector also features a menu-driven interface, a backlit LCD screen with 0 to 99 numeric target identification display, a magnetic mineralized bar graph readout, and a non-volatile memory for saving settings. Five-year limited warranty from Fisher. Made in USA.
Comment from an actual user:
“Finally a durable detector for the serious battlefield archaeologist that can also handle house sites with ease. Much faster in trashy areas with great separation to allow the user to find and define those historic sites. Great product, great warrantee and the hard case holds up under that pile of shovels.”